Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Posts and Comments

Hi again... if you would like to post something on the blog (and not just place it as a comment to another post), please email me jlocketz@templeemanuelpgh.org and I will give you acess to the site. Also... when commenting, you do not need to sign up for a gmail account. I think that you do have to pick an identity however... as a gmail user, an OpenID account, by just giving your name or by remaining anonymous.

Hope that helps all of us new to the blogging world! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I think this is where the comments go.. It did take me a while to figure out , even where to find the blog but the link on main page was helpful.

I am not sure but it does look like maybe this is 1st comment>??/ I am not finding any others.. My 1st blog and before i only rarely used Forums so kinda know what an HTML tag was not necessarilly how to use one :)

I have finished my copy of God's to do List and while I agree whole heartedly in principle, I am afraid that in Practice I haven't actually "done" anything about it.

( Unless of course posting comments are a start??)But as this comment may or may not actually be read by anybody.. I hope to see more comments sprouting and maybe even posting .. But I am probably too shy ;)

signed
Perplexed in Pittsburgh

Jessica Locketz said...

You did figure it out! I know people are reading this...and hopefully thinking about it too! We just need a few people willing to get the conversation rolling...Be brave and post more!